This template defines the table "InfoboxTeam". View table.
(view - edit)
Adding an Infobox to Your Team Page
An Infobox is one of the standard features of any EsportsWikis Team page. This template should come before the article text start, but after other templates such as Tabs or Stub. Following will be the explanation of the code for this template.
- This brings out the template you will be using.
- Team name, location, and link to their logo picture(upload to LP). For the location, use the full name of the country and the page will automatically be put in the proper category.
|gaming director=Peter Pan
- Coach, manager, analyst, gaming director and team captain names.
|website= [www.examplewebsite.com Website]
|youtube= [www.youtube.com/channelname YouTube]
|irc= Player's IRC Channel
|sponsor= [www.sponsorwebsite.com Sponsor]
- List of Team's social networking availability. For the team's IRC channel, if is on quakenet you can link directly to a webchat for their channel by using [http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=ExampleChannel/ #ExampleChannel]. Otherwise, list the channel and server.
|organization=[Name of the Organization]
|affiliated-former=[Former affiliated Team]
|sister-current=[Current Sister Team]
|sister-former=[Former Sister Team]
- add "true" if the team is disbanded. otherwise you don't need this variable.
- Player trades that have been made.
- Ends the use of the template, without this the template will not work.
Copy & Paste Templates
You'll find a template with the most used variables below.
| Copy the content to your page.
NOTE: After you've entered all the information you have, do not add: 0, N/A, TBD etc to empty variable fields, instead it is often times best to just remove the empty ones, unless you know this information will be coming in the future (different social media information, more sponsors, etc.) but then you can just leave the fields blank.
Adapted from Liquipedia